WELCOME TO FIREWORKS.ORG.
FIREWORKS.ORG’s License to You to Use FIREWORKS.ORG
FIREWORKS.ORG, Inc., along with its subsidiaries ("FIREWORKS.ORG"), jointly grant you permission to view and use FIREWORKS.ORG and to print individual pages from FIREWORKS.ORG for your personal, non-commercial use.
Contents of FIREWORKS.ORG are intended solely for personal, non-commercial (other than purchases of products made through FIREWORKS.ORG) use by visitors to FIREWORKS.ORG. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not (a) modify the content of FIREWORKS.ORG for any commercial purpose, (b) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble software materials, (c) remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the content of FIREWORKS.ORG, (d) transfer the content of FIREWORKS.ORG to another person or (e) allow anyone else to copy any portion of the content of FIREWORKS.ORG.
Product Information and Ordering from FIREWORKS.ORG
Prices may occasionally vary across FIREWORKS.ORG-affiliated channels (FIREWORKS.ORG). It’s our goal to display the most accurate prices possible; however, if you notice an inconsistency, please consult FIREWORKS.ORG
FIREWORKS.ORG has made a conscientious effort to display its products on FIREWORKS.ORG accurately so that you can get a good idea of the color, design, texture, sizes, look and configuration of the product featured. However, the detail and accuracy of the image of products that you see as a visitor to FIREWORKS.ORG will depend on a number of things, including your computer equipment and Internet connections. Consequently, FIREWORKS.ORG cannot and does not guarantee that the product images available to you on its website are accurate in every detail.
Purchasing from FIREWORKS.ORG
Most of the products featured on FIREWORKS.ORG can be purchased by you through FIREWORKS.ORG. When ordering, please follow the instructions carefully. If you ever have a question about any order you have made from FIREWORKS.ORG, please contact FIREWORKS.ORG by email under “Contact Us” on our Customer Service page on FIREWORKS.ORG or by phone at 1-844-737-7544.
FIREWORKS.ORG will send you a confirmation email of any order you place on FIREWORKS.ORG; however, your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not necessarily signify FIREWORKS.ORG’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of FIREWORKS.ORG’s offer to sell. FIREWORKS.ORG reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. FIREWORKS.ORG reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. FIREWORKS.ORG may require additional verifications or information before accepting your order. FIREWORKS.ORG is a seller to end user customers and does not accept orders from exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by FIREWORKS.ORG.
FIREWORKS.ORG will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the following states: AL, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI and WV. Each customer will be solely responsible for all sales taxes, use taxes or other taxes on orders shipped to any other state.
South Carolina residents who are age 85 or older are entitled to a 1% South Carolina state sales tax reduction if requested on items purchased for personal use. Upon customer request, FIREWORKS.ORG will accommodate the sales tax reduction after the completed FIREWORKS.ORG transaction. Please telephone 1-844-737-7544 to request the sales tax reduction. Be prepared to reference your order number and provide proof of your age.
FIREWORKS.ORG Owns the Contents of FIREWORKS.ORG
Users of FIREWORKS.ORG assume all responsibility and risk for the use of FIREWORKS.ORG and the Internet generally. All information and materials provided on FIREWORKS.ORG are provided “as is,” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of intellectual property. In no event will FIREWORKS.ORG be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any special, indirect or consequential damages or damages resulting from loss of use of data, or profits, or business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use the content of FIREWORKS.ORG or any website linked thereto, even if FIREWORKS.ORG has been advised of the possibility of such damages. FIREWORKS.ORG does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on FIREWORKS.ORG.
Warranty information regarding any products offered for sale on FIREWORKS.ORG are available through the vendor/manufacturer that made the product. Please contact the vendor/manufacturer for any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Indemnification by You
FIREWORKS.ORG is controlled and operated by FIREWORKS.ORG from its offices in Charlotte, North Carolina. This agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising by virtue of your use of FIREWORKS.ORG or any material found thereon will be resolved exclusively by, and you hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of, the state and federal courts in the State of North Carolina.
When placing an order on FIREWORKS.ORG, once you click “submit,” we are unable to cancel your order at that time. However, once you have received your order, if you are in any way dissatisfied, you can choose one of our two easy and convenient ways to make a return. Please see our Return Policy to find out which way is best for you.
Any product rebate offer given to you with your purchase is provided by the manufacturer, not FIREWORKS.ORG. The manufacturer is responsible for any terms and conditions and effective dates of the rebate offer. Please note: It is standard to provide a proof of purchase and the Universal Product Code from the original packaging and postage before you will receive redemption of any rebate offer provided by the manufacturer.
At FIREWORKS.ORG, it’s our goal to make sure our pricing is accurate at all times. However, in the event there is a pricing or product description error, FIREWORKS.ORG reserves the right to fix any of these inaccuracies. To find out more on FIREWORKS.ORG’s pricing policy, please see our Pricing Policy .
By sharing photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with the hashtag #FIREWORKS.ORG, by responding to FIREWORKS.ORG photo rights request with the hashtag #FIREWORKS.ORG, you are agreeing to the following:
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share using the Site (referred to as “User Content”), such as posting or sharing comments, photos, and videos. Site includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media channels.
You grant permission to FIREWORKS.ORG for a perpetual license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other FIREWORKS.ORG marketing purposes, including but not limited to FIREWORKS.ORG, catalogs, email, and other customer communications, store materials, social media, and other marketing. FIREWORKS.ORG may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote FIREWORKS.ORG. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that: You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give FIREWORKS.ORG the rights described above; you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
FIREWORKS.ORG may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason, as well as remove User Content from the Site for any reason.
FIREWORKS.ORG Owns Information, Suggestions, Ideas, Etc. that You Submit
Any comments, suggestions, ideas or other submissions that you provide to FIREWORKS.ORG by using FIREWORKS.ORG or which are otherwise provided to FIREWORKS.ORG in connection with your use of FIREWORKS.ORG will become FIREWORKS.ORG’s property. The act of providing any such comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or materials constitutes an assignment to FIREWORKS.ORG of all worldwide right, title and interest, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in the material and information you provide to FIREWORKS.ORG. FIREWORKS.ORG will be under no obligation to use any idea, submission or suggestion provided by you in any way or to respond to any such idea, submission or suggestion.
No information, material, or comment provided to FIREWORKS.ORG by you through FIREWORKS.ORG may contain vulgar, obscene, threatening or otherwise unlawful language or material.
FIREWORKS.ORG Social Networking Community Policy
1. Use good judgement. You are personally responsible for what you put out there, and some things you may be tempted to post may violate laws or even cause you to be sued by others. FIREWORKS.ORG is not responsible or liable for what you or anyone else posts on our sites and programs.
2. Be polite and respectful. Do No Harm. Do not curse, threaten, name call, belittle, ridicule, embarrass, humiliate, harass, insult, or make rude or joking comments or slurs about a person's gender, race, religion, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, military status or any other negative comments about their protected class.
3. Respectfully disagree. Do not pick fights or use our site to carry out a personal agenda not related to the fashion or retail world. This is not the appropriate place for debate of controversial political or social issues.
4. No solicitation. Do not use these sites to solicit funds, advertise your services or goods for sale, promote business for a third party, or any other commercial purpose.
5. No objectionable material. No nude, semi-nude or sexually oriented words, pictures, jokes, cartoons or videos of yourself or others. No material that targets any protected classes, such as jokes about a person's gender, race, religion, disability age, national origin, sexual orientation, military status.
6. No material that could harm the site or the computers of others. No spam, chain letters, video's, YouTube clips, or chain jokes, and no material that may have imbedded a virus, worm, corrupted files, Trojan horses, malware, spyware or any other device aimed at damaging computers, collecting data, etc.
7. Give credit where credit is due. Do not attach or imbed any text, logo, video, songs, pictures, drawings, etc. or any other material as if it is your own which may be protected by a copyright, trade secret, or any other rights of ownership not belonging to you unless you have written, signed and dated permission by the owner, and you acknowledge the true owner in your post.
8. Be confidential regarding yourself, and others. Never post a social security number, a credit card number, birthday, telephone number, first or last name, address, email address, password, or any other information someone could use for identity theft.
9. These sites and programs are public, not private. What you decide to post will be open to public view and considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You and you alone are responsible for what you say, for the protection of your private information and for safeguarding your thoughts, ideas and creations. If you do not want the world to see it, or others including FIREWORKS.ORG to use it without restriction and without compensation to you, then don't post it with us.
10. Offensive, out-dated or irrelevant material. While it would be impossible to monitor every post and respond to every comment, FIREWORKS.ORG reserves the right and discretion to remove any offensive, out-dated or irrelevant material posted to its sites at any time, for any reason, without notice, and to suspend or ban a user who violates these guidelines.
11. Obey the laws. In the event of suspected unlawful conduct using FIREWORKS.ORG social media sites or programs, FIREWORKS.ORG will report the conduct to the appropriate authorities and cooperate in their investigation or prosecution of criminal wrong-doing.
12. Reposting. Do not repost messages that have been removed from the site.