Another option to experience the Magic of Disney as part of the Walt Disney World Vacation, is going on board at any of the Disney Cruises, where you will have fun, meet the Disney characters, have different shows and entertainments. This option is good if you want to have a cruise but also the magic of Disney at the same time.
The Disney cruise line started in 1995 and the first ship was Disney Magic which started to operate in 1998. The second ship was Disney Wonder inaugurated in 1999. Then Disney Dream became part of the Disney fleet and finally the Disney Fantasy joined and will be sailing for the first time in March 2012. Nowadays the fleet is composed by these great family of four ships.
The current Disney Cruise Lines Destinations includes:
– Alaska & Pacific Coast
– Canada & New England’s Coast
– Mexican Riviera
At every Disney Cruise Ship you can experience:
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks / 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- Staterooms carefully designed for families.
- Clubs which guarantee fun for kids of all ages until 18 years old.
- On board Dining in table restaurants or quick service.
- Live shows, meet & greet Characters and Disney movies.
- Pools not only themed designed but also for the different group of ages.
- Entertainment all the time.
- Deck Parties.
- Adults can enjoy nightclubs and lounges as well as SPA’s and Fitness centers
Most of the Disney cruises include the:
- Castaway Cay: a stop at a Disney’s island paradise, exclusively for Disney cruisers.
- Fireworks at sea
One fantastic idea from Disney Cruises Line is the Port Adventure. It is an itinerary organized in advance which gives you the most selected excursions and activities you and your family can try at the port. They are especially selected accordingly to the port and covers activities for all ages. Some of them are Buggy, flight seeing, dolphin experience, cooking, golf, etc. There is a wide range of options to choose.
Special offers for Florida residents or Military personnel are available all the time, as well as special discounts on specific tours. Nowadays there are Special discounts and rates on Caribbean Cruises for 7-nights or special rates on 3 nights to Nassau.
If you are interested in some help on the planning, you can order a free DVD Disney Cruise Planning through the Disney site.
If you are interested on sailing on any of the Disney Cruises you should start the booking for 2012 soon!